We would like to inform you that the European Regulation 2016/679 relating to General Data (from now on “GDPR”) protect personal Data as a fundamental right. According to article 13 contained in the aforementioned regulation, we inform you that:
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Piano B collects various types of information from you, as described below.
Personal contact information. This includes any information you provide to Piano B that would allow us to contact you, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, social network details, or phone number.
Account login information. Any information that is required to give you access to your specific account profile. Examples include your login ID/email address, screen name, password in unrecoverable form, and/or security question and answer.
Demographic information & interests. Any information that describes your demographic or behavioural characteristics. Examples include your date of birth, age or age range, gender, geographic location (e.g. postcode/zip code), favourite products, hobbies and interests, and household or lifestyle information.
Information from computer/mobile device. Any information about the computer system or other technological device that you use to access our Websites or app, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, operating system type, and web browser type and version.
Market research & consumer feedback. Any information that you voluntarily share with us about your experience of using our services.
Sensitive Personal Data. We do not seek to collect or otherwise process sensitive personal data in the ordinary course of our business. Where it becomes necessary to process your sensitive personal data for any reason, we rely on your prior express consent for any processing which is voluntary (e.g. for marketing purposes).
2. DATA COLLECTING METHODS
- Data Carried out automatically. During their normal operation, the IT systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) that are associated with an identifiable user. Your Personal Data will be held for the period of time necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
- Data voluntarily provided by you. The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the various access channels of this site does not imply a request for consent and any filling of specific forms entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender/user address and Data, as well as any Data included in the form itself, necessary to answer to the requests produced and/or provide the requested service. The voluntary sending, by you, of emails to our email addresses does not require further information or requests for consent. The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the Data contained in these forms in order to send the request.
Piano B only uses necessary cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the Website. They enable you to navigate around the site and use our features.
Embedded content from other websites
We collect and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To collect your participation request to the event.
- Consumer service. We use your Personal Data for consumer service purposes, including responding to your enquiries. This typically requires the use of certain personal contact information and information regarding the reason for your inquiry (e.g. technical issue, general question, etc.).
- Personalisation (Offline and Online). With your consent (where required), we use your Personal Data to analyse your preferences and habits, to anticipate your needs based on our analysis of your profile, to improve and personalise your experience on our Website and app; to ensure that content from our Website/app is optimised for you and for your computer or device; to provide you with targeted advertising and content, and to allow you to participate in interactive features, when you choose to do so.
- Marketing. With your consent (where required), we use your Personal Data to provide you with information about goods or services (e.g. marketing communications or campaigns or promotions). This can be done via means such as email, SMS, phone calls and postal mailings to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
We will also disclose your Personal Data to third parties when required by applicable law; in response to legal proceedings; in response to a request from a competent law enforcement agency; to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or the public; or to enforce the terms of any agreement or the terms of our Website.
5. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data owned by PIANO B SRL are those only collected directly from you.
6. DATA CONTROLLER
You can contact Data Controller PIANO B SRL via email at email@example.com.
7. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
8. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
9. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
10. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access, review or request the deletion of your Personal Data stored. You also can request to limit the use and disclosure of your Personal Data, the portability, correction or revision of your Personal Data and revoke consent to any of our data processing activities. You can exercise your rights indicated above and other rights granted by GDPR, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to competent data protection authorities.
11. PROCESSING METHODS
Your Personal Data will be carried out automatically and/or manually, by specifically appointed internal subject in compliance with the principles of necessity, correctness, lawfulness and transparency set out in art 5 GDPR. Your Personal Data will be processed both in paper and digital form and will be held for the period of time necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed.